PARALEGAL ASSOCIATION OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
Please join us via Zoom on June 25, 2020 from 12-1 pm to hear Donnie Shedd, Director-At-Large of PANH and Paralegal with the City of Manchester's City Solicitor Office discuss remote notarization. In addition to these roles, Donnie is an experienced Justice of the Peace and has a side business officiating weddings (he has officiated about 20 weddings in New Hampshire and Massachusetts), and he is a Police Dispatcher.
Highlighted subtopics to be discussed:
- Differences between a JP and a Notary
- Executive Order 2020-04 which the governor signed to allow for electronic services.
- How a typical service is performed
- The relative NH RSAs that pertain to Notaries and JPs
- Ethical boundaries that exist in being a JP while working in a Police Department.
We hope you can join us! Upon registration, we will forward the Zoom meeting information to you.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
PANH Board of Directors
Copyright © 1999 - 2022 Paralegal Association of New Hampshire