- Publications: Subscription to the Annotator – PANH’s quarterly full-color publication with up-to-date articles and resources
- FREE membership to National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA): NFPA membership is automatically included with your PANH membership and provides a multitude of additional benefits. For all the details visit www.paralegals.org.
This also includes a subscription to the National Paralegal Reporter - receive one copy of each issue of NFPA's full-color, high - quality magazine with in-depth articles
- Discounts: on local PANH and national NFPA events, on Continuing Legal Education (CLE) classes offered by PANH through Lorman Education Services, and on Continuing Legal Education (CLE) classes offered by NFPA at www.paralegals.org
- Networking: Members can meet other paralegals, exchange ideas, and socialize at Annual Meetings of PANH, National Events organized by NFPA, and through the networking groups offered through the internet. PANH's Annual Meeting is a day long event in September with educational seminars, and is a great opportunity to network and socialize.
- Continuing Education: Throughout the year, the PANH sponsors continuing education seminars, including brown bag lunch and learn programs, a spring dinner CLE event, along with many others educational opportunities.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Members can volunteer and participate in a wide variety of activities and member committees such as Continuing Legal Education classes offered at a discounted rate, paralegal education, scholarship, membership, annual meetings, finance and fundraising.
- Additional Benefits: For an additional list of Benefits, please visit NFPA's web site at www.paralegals.org