Types of Sponsorship
1. Event sponsor
• Company advertising - Company name and logo will appear in all event related advertising including, press release, program
folder, and on PANH web site;
• Display table at events;
• Recognition at event;
• Reserved seating for meal;
• Acknowledgement in e-mail correspondence sent to PANH members
2. Advertising in The Annotator - PANH's quarterly newsletter
Business Card (3 ½ x 2)
¼ Page (4 x 4)
½ Page (6 x 5)
Full Page (8 ½ x 11)
3. Sustaining membershipFor only $85 a year Sustaining Members / Sponsors can reach all members of PANH:
Subscription to The Annotator – PANH’s quarterly full-color publication with up-to-date articles and resources.
Subscription to the National Paralegal Reporter - receive one copy of each issue of NFPA's full-color, high-quality magazine with in-depth articles.
Discounts on PANH and NFPA events - employees can attend PANH and NFPA meetings at member rates.
Advertising opportunities with PANH and NFPA - your organization can reach over 15,000 paralegals and other sustaining members by advertising in any of the publications mentioned above and receive a discount
5% in advertising rates for The Annotator and National Paralegal Reporter
$100 exhibit fees discount at an NFPA's Convention
5% in advertising rate for NFPA's Convention Program Book
10% in listing fees for NFPA's on-line directories at www.paralegals.org
Internet Listing – Sustaining organizations receive a free listing of the organization's name and address on the world wide web at PANH's web site www.panh.org - showing your support of the paralegal profession