Your membership with PANH includes membership with National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA), and some of the NFPA benefits are as follows:
• Expand your perspective and experience by volunteering on a committee, as a coordinator or as a national board member.
- Access to member-only networking and information on the NFPA website.
- Educational and career opportunities: Receive current information on issues affecting the paralegal profession and the legal community, learn about legislative activities, and learn about upcoming continuing education programs and NFPA seminars. NFPA members get discounts or free access to some events and webinars.
- Exchange information with other paralegals on NFPA's online discussion boards.
- Publications: Members can order copies of publications that provide information on current NFPA activities, at a discounted rate.
- Subscription to National Paralegal Reporter®: Members receive a subscription to this colorful, high-quality, bi-monthly publication that includes articles on timely career issues and updates on legislative activities.
- Members can take advantage of preferred rates at several retailers and web sites including Lorman Education Services, Dell, National Notary Association, SmartPros, Paralegal Today magazine, Liberty Mutual, Casesoft and Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando.
- Attend CLE webinars at discounted rates and may enjoy lower fees for NFPA approval of CLE.
- Member Associations may also utilize a group discount on Wild Apricot member management software.
Check out the website for additional information www.paralegals.org